Spaghetti with Creamy Anchovy Sauce
Tasty Spaghetti with Anchovy Sauce is a traditional recipe and one of the many ways to cook anchovies with pasta. It is easy to do and characterized by a unique flavor.
- 1 Saucepan
- 1 Small boiling pot
- 1 Medium size boiling pot
- 100 grams (oz 3+1/2) Salted anchovies
- 2 cloves Garlic fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- 200 grams (oz 7) Small fresh tomatoes
- 350 grams (13 oz) Spaghetti
- as required Wine vinegar better if white
- Clean and slice one garlic clove, and boil it in the milk for about 5 minutes.
- Bone the anchovies, and rinse them with vinegar to remove the salt.
- Slice the anchovies and the other garlic clove in the saucepan, add the olive oil and leave to brown.
- Add the boiled milk with the garlic clove in the saucepan with the browned anchovies, and blend until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Cut in half the small tomatoes and pour into the saucepan. Let them cook this way for no more than 10 minutes.
- Boil the spaghetti in abundant salted water and drain.
- Toss the spaghetti with the sauce and serve.
Spaghetti with Creamy Anchovy Sauce is a traditional recipe where the sauce can be made with or without tomatoes. Here we propose the variant with fresh tomatoes and with salted anchovies.