Fresh Homemade Egg Pasta Recipe for Lasagna
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Wet towel
- 1 Rolling pin or a pasta machine
- 100 grams (3,52 oz) Common wheat flour 00
- 1 Egg
- as required Water
- Sieve the flour to make it soft and to prevent lumps, and pour it into a bowl (or directly on the counter). Keep some flour apart for the next steps.
- Make a well in the center (the so-called "fontana") and break in the whole eggs.
- Stir and add a little water. Mix again until the mixture is uniform and without lumps, up to when a dough forms.
- Cover it with a wet towel and let it rest for about an hour.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin or with a pasta machine. If you use the pasta machine divide the dough into balls.
Please note that the ingredients for the above recipe are for one person. Just multiply the amount of all the ingredients by the number of servings you need.